워싱턴자이언트 부동산 교재 -Real Estate Textbook
자이언트 부동산 학교 교재 입니다. 전화 구입 문의전화 구입 문의 :703-641-4989.
Modern Real Estate Practice
저자: Filmore W. Galaty / Wellington J. Allaway / Robert C. Kyle
- Math FAQs, key terms, margin notes, and key point reviews help readers with at-a-glance references of the most important real estate information.
- Updated glossary features page references allow readers to easily locate terms within the text.
- Updated and revised sample test questions with an answer key are designed to follow the style and content of the most widely used testing services.
- New and updated related Web sites pointing to relevant government and professional associations.
- For more than 50 years, Modern Real Estate Practice has set the industry standard for real estate education with over 50,000 copies sold every year, helping more than 3 million students as they prepare for the world of real estate. This tradition of excellence continues with this new edition of Modern Real Estate Practice.
Virginia Real Estate Practice & Law (eighth edition)
F.A. Dan Daniels, ABR, Consulting Editor / Florence L. Daniels, GRI, Consulting Editior
Real Estate Brokerage and Agency / Seller and Buyer Agency Agreements / Interests in Real Estate / Forms of Real Estate Ownership / Legal Descriptons / Real Estate Taxes and Other Liens / Real Estate Contracts and Documentation / Transfer of Title / Title Records / Virginia's Real Estate License Law / Real Estate Financing Principles / Leasing / Fair Housing and Ethical Practices
- Over 250 questions test retention of the materia and readiness for the exam
- Tables and charts illustrate key concepts and allow for quick reference
Maryland Real Estate Practice & Law (twelfth edition)
저자: Donald A. White
Maryland Real Estate License Law and Related Regulations / Real Estate Agency / Real Estate Brokerage / Listing Agreements and Buyer Representation Agreements / Interests in Real Estate / How Ownership is Held / Legal Description / Real Estate Taxes and Other Liens / Real Estate Contracts / Transfer of Title / Title Records / Real Estate Financing / Leases / Environmental Issues and Real Estate Transactions / Fair Housing / Closing the Real Estate Transaction
- Comprehensive information about essential state-specific topics, including updated coverage on residential mortgage defaults and foreclosures
Guide to Passing the PSI Real Estate Exam (sixth edition update)
저자: Lawrence Sager with Tim Meline, Consulting Editor
- Includes 5 Practice Exams and more than 800 Practice Questions
- A self-scoring feature in each chapter charts individual learning progress
- Content is based on the latest PSI outline
- More than 800 questions and rationales help prepare you for the PSI real estate exam
Virginia Real Estate Exam PREP (third edition)
- More than 200 practice questions on real estate license law and practice written and reviewed by real estate experts and professionals in Virginia.
- Answer key includes specific references to state rules and regulations to help to help familiarize students with Virginia law.
- A no-nonsense format that cuts right to what's important: testing your knowledge of Virginia real estate law..